Strawberry and Cream Roll Ups
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 22 Min
Why not prepare these for the oven, wrap 'em, and refrigerate 'em a day ahead? Then when morning comes, you can just crawl out of bed and pop 'em in the oven. They'll be ready in minutes!
What You'll Need:
cup strawberry preserves (see Note)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine strawberry preserves and cream cheese; mix well.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into eight triangles. Spread strawberry mixture evenly over each triangle. Roll each triangle from wide end to point and place seam side down on an ungreased baking sheet; curve into crescents.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Allow to cool slightly then sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve warm.
Make sure to use preserves rather than jam or jelly 'cause it's chunkier and won't become too liquid.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES