Stuffed French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a fun addition to your breakfast repertoire? Not only will your French toast be stuffed...so will you!
What You'll Need:
- 16 slices white bread
- 4 ounces (1/2 of an 8-ounce package) cream cheese, softened and divided
- 1/2 cup blueberry jelly, divided
- 5 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
What To Do:
- Spread 1 teaspoon cream cheese onto each slice of bread then spread 1 teaspoon jelly over cream cheese. Put bread together, making 8 sandwiches.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and milk, and beat with a fork. On a griddle or in a large skillet, heat 1/4 of the butter over medium heat.
- Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, coating both sides evenly. Place on griddle and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden, adding more butter as necessary.
Enjoy this as is or topped with maple or pancake syrup and fresh blueberries.
- We've got even more great stuffed recipes, too, like our Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms: How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms with Sausage.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.