Almond Cream Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yes, you can make these fruit-topped cream tarts from Chicago that look and taste just like the ones from the bakery. (Look how easy they are!)
What You'll Need:
- 4 ounces regular or light cream cheese, softened (1/2 of an 8-ounce package)
- 2 cups whole or skim milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) regular or sugar-free vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 package (6 single-serving size) graham cracker tart shells
- Assorted sliced fresh fruit for garnish (like kiwifruit, berries, bananas, oranges, and peaches)
- 3 tablespoons regular or low-sugar apricot or peach jam, melted
What To Do:
- Place the cream cheese, milk, pudding mix, and almond extract in a blender; cover and process at medium speed until smooth. Pour immediately into the tart shells, distributing the mixture evenly.
- Chill for 30 minutes, then top each tart with sliced fruit in decorative patterns. Brush the arranged fruit with the melted jam and serve, or keep topped tarts refrigerated until ready to use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- Cherry Sour Cream Tortes
- Chocolate Babka
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix