Almond Cream Tarts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Yes, you can make these fruit-topped cream tarts from Chicago that look and taste just like the ones from the bakery. (Look how easy they are!)
What You'll Need:
- 4 ounces regular or light cream cheese, softened (1/2 of an 8-ounce package)
- 2 cups whole or skim milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) regular or sugar-free vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 package (6 single-serving size) graham cracker tart shells
- Assorted sliced fresh fruit for garnish (like kiwifruit, berries, bananas, oranges, and peaches)
- 3 tablespoons regular or low-sugar apricot or peach jam, melted
What To Do:
- Place the cream cheese, milk, pudding mix, and almond extract in a blender; cover and process at medium speed until smooth. Pour immediately into the tart shells, distributing the mixture evenly.
- Chill for 30 minutes, then top each tart with sliced fruit in decorative patterns. Brush the arranged fruit with the melted jam and serve, or keep topped tarts refrigerated until ready to use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!