We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Almond Munch is a sweet treat that comes from bountiful California!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond flavoring or extract
- 3 cups oven toasted corn or rice cereal
What To Do:
- Cover a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Coat foil with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, cook almonds, butter, sugar, corn syrup, and water over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, for 10 to 12 minutes longer, or until almonds start to brown. Remove from heat.
- Carefully stir vanilla extract and almond flavoring into hot mixture. Add cereal and gently stir to coat cereal. Spread mixture on prepared baking sheet. Cool completely then break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 7 cups snack mix.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!
- Dreamy Tiramisu
- Apple Fritters
- Treats for Your Sweetheart: 14 Valentine's Day Desserts eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- Chocolate Dipped Peanut Brittle