American Berry Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Four simple ingredients are all you'll need for this show-stopping patriotic dessert. Perfect for the 4th of July, our American Berry Trifle is so easy to make and it's big enough to feed a crowd!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) pound cake, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced, with 1 cup reserved
- 1 pint blueberries, with 1/2 cup reserved
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl, layer half the pound cake, strawberries, blueberries, and whipped topping. Repeat layers once more then garnish with reserved berries in a flag pattern, as shown.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!