We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy, one-step biscotti that's a super little "dunker" for coffee or tea. In fact, in Italy they serve biscuits like these for breakfast.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 heaping teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons anise seed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar, anise seed, and salt. Add the eggs and oil and mix until well blended.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls, then form into cigar shapes. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until light golden.
Makes about 3 dozen biscuits.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate the flavors of summer all year long with our Fiesta Zucchini Salad. This salad gets its great vibrant color from fresh veggies, like cherry red tomatoes, bright yellow corn, green zucchini, and more! It's truly a salad worth throwing a fiesta for!
- Mom's Special Fruit Salad
- German Chocolate Snack Cake
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Triple Chocolate Mess
- Apple Fritters
- Apple Crunch Cobbler
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix