We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy, one-step biscotti that's a super little "dunker" for coffee or tea. In fact, in Italy they serve biscuits like these for breakfast.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 heaping teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons anise seed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar, anise seed, and salt. Add the eggs and oil and mix until well blended.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls, then form into cigar shapes. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until light golden.
Makes about 3 dozen biscuits.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.