We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an easy, one-step biscotti that's a super little "dunker" for coffee or tea. In fact, in Italy they serve biscuits like these for breakfast.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 heaping teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons anise seed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar, anise seed, and salt. Add the eggs and oil and mix until well blended.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls, then form into cigar shapes. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until light golden.
Makes about 3 dozen biscuits.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Homemade Glazed Doughnuts
- Buttercream Frosting
- Old Fashioned Southern Chocolate Frosting
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 501 Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Banana Split Sundae Fluff