Apple Crepes with Caramel Topping
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing like a good, old-fashioned apple recipe to really start off fall on the right note. Our recipe for Apple Crepes with Caramel Topping will get you ready for that cool, fall weather without needing to put in a lot of effort. This microwave recipe is simple enough to pull together at the last minute, so if you're looking for a quick 'n' easy fall dessert, this one's for you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen apples
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 3 ready-to-use crepes
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel topping
What To Do:
- Prepare apples according to package directions.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and apple pie spice over apples; stir well. Spoon 1/3 cup apple mixture onto center of each crepe. Roll up crepes. Place crepes on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave at HIGH 10 seconds or until heated.
- Top each crepe with ice cream and caramel topping. Serve immediately.
Keep these ingredients on hand so you can always have a simple dessert ready in a flash.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Death by Chocolate
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Vanilla Butter Frosting
- Apple Crisp for Two
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays