Apple Crisp for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes, we want to make just enough dessert for only two people, so that we don't have leftovers lying around to eat! This apple crisp is perfect for just that, and you'll love the homemade taste.
What You'll Need:
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-cup microwave-safe baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine apples, 1 teaspoon flour, sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Spoon into baking dish and cover with wax paper. Microwave on high power 3 to 4 minutes, or until apples are soft.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining flour with oats and brown sugar; mix well. With a fork, blend in butter until crumbly; sprinkle mixture over apples.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Serve warm.
Not sure How to Peel an Apple? Howard shows you how in this easy video!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!