Apple Crunch Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Hr
- READY IN
- 6 Hr 5 Min
Tart, sweet apples and crunchy granola are a winning combination. Served over vanilla ice cream, this slow cooker Apple Crunch Cobbler is the perfect anytime dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium-sized Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups granola cereal
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 cups vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- Place apples in a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker. In a medium bowl, combine granola cereal and remaining ingredients except ice cream; sprinkle over apples. Cover and cook on LOW setting 6 hours.
- Serve apples over ice cream.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check our collection of Dessert Ideas: Top 9 Recipes with Cinnamon.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Babka
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Cherry Sour Cream Tortes
- Vanilla Butter Frosting