Apple Crunch Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Hr
- READY IN
- 6 Hr 5 Min
Tart, sweet apples and crunchy granola are a winning combination. Served over vanilla ice cream, this slow cooker Apple Crunch Cobbler is the perfect anytime dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium-sized Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups granola cereal
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 cups vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- Place apples in a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker. In a medium bowl, combine granola cereal and remaining ingredients except ice cream; sprinkle over apples. Cover and cook on LOW setting 6 hours.
- Serve apples over ice cream.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check our collection of Dessert Ideas: Top 9 Recipes with Cinnamon.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
- Lemon Squares
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Buttercream Frosting
- 8 Easy Italian Dessert Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting