Apple Crunch Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 6 Hr
- READY IN
- 6 Hr 5 Min
Tart, sweet apples and crunchy granola are a winning combination. Served over vanilla ice cream, this slow cooker Apple Crunch Cobbler is the perfect anytime dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium-sized Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups granola cereal
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 8 cups vanilla ice cream
What To Do:
- Place apples in a lightly greased 4-quart slow cooker. In a medium bowl, combine granola cereal and remaining ingredients except ice cream; sprinkle over apples. Cover and cook on LOW setting 6 hours.
- Serve apples over ice cream.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check our collection of Dessert Ideas: Top 9 Recipes with Cinnamon.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!
- Dreamy Tiramisu
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Treats for Your Sweetheart: 14 Valentine's Day Desserts eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Hotel Rice Pudding
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Triple Chocolate Mess
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix