We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When apple season rolls around we like to celebrate by making Apple Fritters. These sweet and crunchy deep-fried cakes, topped off with confectioners' sugar, are sure to bring back some great Fall memories!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 to 5 apples, peeled, cored, and cut in 1/4-inch-thick round slices
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, milk, and egg; mix well.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot but not smoking. Dip apple slices into batter, one at a time, then place in oil.
Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until golden on both sides. Drain on a paper towel-lined platter.
Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Carefully dip hot fritters in sugar, coating completely. Serve immediately.
If the batter becomes too thick, be sure to add a tablespoon or two of milk to achieve the desired consistency.
- Serve these up with our incredible Spiced Caramel Apple Cider and be prepared for utter joy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are your mornings always a little hurried? No problem! With our easy to make breakfast recipe for Bacon 'n' Egg Cups you can prep ahead of time, and bake 'em right before breakfast! That way you can enjoy cheesy-bacon goodness even when you're in a rush!
- Mom's Special Fruit Salad
- German Chocolate Snack Cake
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Apple Crunch Cobbler
- Pina Colada Trifle
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Triple Chocolate Mess