Apple Pie Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apple Pie Parfaits are a fun dessert twist on plain apple pie. You can make 'em in no time with leftover apple pie or buy a whole pie just for these! Either way, you're sure to create smiles with this easy dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (9-inch) frozen or prepared apple pie
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
What To Do:
- If using a frozen pie, bake according to package directions. Let cool at least 2 hours.
- Cut pie into 8 slices then cut each slice into about 12 chunks.
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Spoon one-third of whipped cream evenly into 8 parfait glasses. Layer half the pie chunks over the cream then repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Garnish each serving with a bit of extra whipped cream and a couple of thin apple slices, if you'd like.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?
- Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler
- Tutti-Frutti Ambrosia
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Mini Cookie-Stuffed Pies
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook