Baked Fruit Turnovers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hold on tight ladies and gentlemen because one bite of these babies and you'll be somewhere in paradise! These Baked Fruit Turnovers are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G... fruity, nutty, and sweet all wrapped into one dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 cup canned cherry, apple, or peach fruit filling
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Cut each piecrust into 6 wedges. Combine fruit filling and pecans; spoon evenly in center of 6 wedges. Top with remaining wedges.
- Moisten edges of pastry with water, pressing edges together. Crimp edges with a fork to seal. Place turnovers on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over warm turnovers. Serve with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One way to get the whole family rushin' to the dinner table is to serve up plates of these cheesy-stuffed meatballs and saucy pasta. Our recipes for Mozzarella Meatballs and Ziti even features a special ingredient that adds a little extra dose of good-for-ya too!