We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Treat your family royally to this easy and refreshing "berry-licious" dessert! No matter how we serve it, on its own or as the tempting topper to a slice of sponge cake, it's a winner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound (about 4 cups) fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable plastic storage bag. Seal bag then toss to mix berries and coat evenly. Let stand 30 minutes, or refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Serve as is, or spoon over thin slices of your favorite light cake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- 10 Minute Torte
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting