We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Treat your family royally to this easy and refreshing "berry-licious" dessert! No matter how we serve it, on its own or as the tempting topper to a slice of sponge cake, it's a winner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound (about 4 cups) fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
What To Do:
- Combine all ingredients in a resealable plastic storage bag. Seal bag then toss to mix berries and coat evenly. Let stand 30 minutes, or refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- Serve as is, or spoon over thin slices of your favorite light cake.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chocolate, pecans, and pie...oh my! This pie may not be the way to the Emerald City, but it is a perfect way to end any holiday feast. Our Chocolate Pecan Fudge Pie is an extra-rich and chocolaty pecan pie that'll definitely win you rave reviews!