Black Bottom Ice Cream Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll enjoy instant chocolate euphoria once you take a taste of this Black Bottom Ice Cream Shake.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- Shave chocolate (optional)
What To Do:
- Spoon 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup into each 4 tall glasses. Place ice cream in a large bowl. Stir ice cream to soften; quickly stir in milk and coffee.
- Pour over chocolate syrup in glasses. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate, if desired.
'Shake' things up a bit in this decadent delight by substituting 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon for the coffee granules.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!