Black Bottom Ice Cream Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll enjoy instant chocolate euphoria once you take a taste of this Black Bottom Ice Cream Shake.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- Shave chocolate (optional)
What To Do:
- Spoon 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup into each 4 tall glasses. Place ice cream in a large bowl. Stir ice cream to soften; quickly stir in milk and coffee.
- Pour over chocolate syrup in glasses. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate, if desired.
'Shake' things up a bit in this decadent delight by substituting 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon for the coffee granules.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!