Black Bottom Ice Cream Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
You'll enjoy instant chocolate euphoria once you take a taste of this Black Bottom Ice Cream Shake.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup chocolate flavor syrup
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- Shave chocolate (optional)
What To Do:
- Spoon 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup into each 4 tall glasses. Place ice cream in a large bowl. Stir ice cream to soften; quickly stir in milk and coffee.
- Pour over chocolate syrup in glasses. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate, if desired.
'Shake' things up a bit in this decadent delight by substituting 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon for the coffee granules.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!