Blender Strawberry Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All you need is two ingredients to make a simple and perfect Blender Strawberry Sauce. This fruity sauce is great for everything from chocolate cake to ice cream.
What You'll Need:
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
What To Do:
Place strawberries in a blender or a food processor that has been fitted with its steel cutting blade. Blend or process 1 to 2 minutes, or until strawberries are puréed. Add sugar and blend until well combined.
Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Banana Bread Jars
- Peach Cobbler Jars
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Pistachio Banana Wedges
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Key Lime Pie in a Jar
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jars
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Death by Chocolate