Blueberry Cloud Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet tooth? These Blueberry Cloud Parfaits are the answer to your prayers. One bite and you'll be living the sweet life!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups milk
- 4 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan, stirring with a wire whisk until well blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add liqueur, butter, and vanilla, stirring until butter melts. Let cool completely; fold in whipped cream. Cover and chill thoroughly.
- To serve, place 1/2 cup blueberries into each of 8 stemmed dessert glasses, and top with 1/2 cup whipped cream mixture.
Fresh blueberries out of season? No problem! Just use whatever's on hand! Whole raspberries or blackberries taste equally wonderful, or you can slice up some plump strawberries to make this a year-round dessert!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!