Blueberry Cloud Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet tooth? These Blueberry Cloud Parfaits are the answer to your prayers. One bite and you'll be living the sweet life!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups milk
- 4 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons orange liqueur or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
What To Do:
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan, stirring with a wire whisk until well blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add liqueur, butter, and vanilla, stirring until butter melts. Let cool completely; fold in whipped cream. Cover and chill thoroughly.
- To serve, place 1/2 cup blueberries into each of 8 stemmed dessert glasses, and top with 1/2 cup whipped cream mixture.
Fresh blueberries out of season? No problem! Just use whatever's on hand! Whole raspberries or blackberries taste equally wonderful, or you can slice up some plump strawberries to make this a year-round dessert!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!