Blueberry Cream Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine layers of tart lemon pudding, gingersnap cookie crumbs, whipped cream, and fresh blueberries. These parfaits not only look beautiful, but taste fresh and scrumptious, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant lemon pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 12 gingersnap cookies, coarsely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1 pint fresh blueberries (2 to 2-1/2 cups)
What To Do:
- Prepare lemon pudding according to package directions, using the milk.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer at medium-high speed, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold into prepared lemon pudding.
- Spoon a layer of pudding mixture into 4 to 6 individual serving glasses, or a 1-quart serving bowl. Sprinkle lightly with cookie crumbs then add a layer of blueberries. Repeat layers then finish with a layer of pudding mixture. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and blueberries, if desired, then serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the North American Blueberry Council
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- "That Cherry Stuff"