Blueberry Cream Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine layers of tart lemon pudding, gingersnap cookie crumbs, whipped cream, and fresh blueberries. These parfaits not only look beautiful, but taste fresh and scrumptious, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant lemon pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream
- 12 gingersnap cookies, coarsely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1 pint fresh blueberries (2 to 2-1/2 cups)
What To Do:
- Prepare lemon pudding according to package directions, using the milk.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer at medium-high speed, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold into prepared lemon pudding.
- Spoon a layer of pudding mixture into 4 to 6 individual serving glasses, or a 1-quart serving bowl. Sprinkle lightly with cookie crumbs then add a layer of blueberries. Repeat layers then finish with a layer of pudding mixture. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and blueberries, if desired, then serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the North American Blueberry Council
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!