We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Blueberries are high on the list of super foods! This easy-to-layer parfait has the added benefit of low-fat yogurt and crunchy cinnamon graham crackers. The contrast of flavors and textures makes for a mouthwatering mix in this easy-to-make Blueberry Parfait!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 squares cinnamon graham crackers, crushed
What To Do:
- Spoon 2 tablespoons blueberries into a dessert cup. Top with 2 tablespoons yogurt. Sprinkle with half the crushed crackers.
- Repeat layers.
Like this blueberry recipe? Find others you'll love, and learn about Chilean blueberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler
- Mini Cookie-Stuffed Pies
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Tutti-Frutti Ambrosia
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook