Brandied Vanilla Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Brandied Vanilla Sauce will add an elegant touch to whatever you're serving it with!
What You'll Need:
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons any flavor brandy or liqueur (optional)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix, and vanilla extract; mix with a wire whisk until well blended. Add the brandy, if desired, and continue whisking until blended thoroughly. Let the sauce stand for 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
Makes 3-1/2 cups.
If you include the brandy or liqueur, then keep this as an adults-only sauce.
- 10 Minute Torte
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Three Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Blueberry Fool