Brandied Vanilla Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Brandied Vanilla Sauce will add an elegant touch to whatever you're serving it with!
What You'll Need:
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons any flavor brandy or liqueur (optional)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix, and vanilla extract; mix with a wire whisk until well blended. Add the brandy, if desired, and continue whisking until blended thoroughly. Let the sauce stand for 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
Makes 3-1/2 cups.
If you include the brandy or liqueur, then keep this as an adults-only sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pistachio Banana Wedges
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Hummingbird Muffins