Bubbling Blueberry Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Blueberries shine in this homemade cobbler. It goes together in no time to bake up warm and comforting.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine blueberries, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour, and orange juice; mix well then pour into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining 1-1/2 cups flour and 1/3 cup sugar, cream, butter, baking powder, and salt; mix until crumbly. Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until blueberry mixture is bubbly and top is golden. Serve warm.
If you want to use fresh blueberries instead of frozen, use 2 pints fresh berries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!