Candy Bar Brownie Trifle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 40 Min
Looking for a tasty new way to use up all the leftover candy you have lying around? Make our Candy Bar Brownie Trifle! This trifle is loaded with some of the most decadent layers ever. It's one of our favorite dessert recipes, and one your whole gang will definitely want to dig into!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (19.9-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 (6-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups coarsely chopped assorted candy bars, with 1/2 cup reserved for garnish
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Prepare brownies according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; allow to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until slightly thickened. Whisk in peanut butter until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Break up brownies into 1-inch pieces and place half in bottom of a trifle bowl or large glass serving bowl. Cover with half the pudding mixture, 1-1/2 cups of the candy, and half the whipped topping. Repeat layers and garnish with reserved candy.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more down-home than the wonderful flavors of backwoods country cooking, so it's only fitting that these Hillbilly Baked Beans are one of our most popular slow cooker potluck recipes. They can even be reheated on a grill for a smoky taste that can't be beat!