Caramel Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Boy, we love bread pudding. Serve it hot and we're happy. Serve it cold and we're happy, too. Now imagine bread pudding laced with warm, gooey caramel! All we need to add is some fresh whipped cream and dessert will be complete.
What You'll Need:
- 1 loaf (1 pound) day-old French or Italian bread, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups warm water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
- 30 caramels, chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together the bread and water, soaking the bread.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs and stir in the heavy cream. Add to the soaked bread along with the remaining ingredients.
- Place in the baking dish and bake for 60 to 65 minutes, or until the center is firm. Serve warm, or allow to cool completely, cover, and chill.
You can use vanilla or chocolate caramels, or even a combination of both. And for the finishing touch, sprinkle the pudding with some "snowy" confectioners' sugar just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Classic Rice Pudding
- Donut Bread Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Homemade Coconut Pudding