We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your slow cooker does double duty as a fondue pot, keeping this sweet mixture at the perfect temperature for easy dipping. If there's any fondue left over, reheat it in the microwave at 1-minute intervals until heated through.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) packages caramels, unwrapped
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Apple slices
- Pound cake squares
What To Do:
- Place caramels in a 3-quart slow cooker; stir in condensed milk.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3-1/2 hours until caramels melt and mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally. Serve with apple slices and pound cake squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!
- Dreamy Tiramisu
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Apple Fritters
- Treats for Your Sweetheart: 14 Valentine's Day Desserts eCookbook
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- Triple Chocolate Mess