We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your slow cooker does double duty as a fondue pot, keeping this sweet mixture at the perfect temperature for easy dipping. If there's any fondue left over, reheat it in the microwave at 1-minute intervals until heated through.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) packages caramels, unwrapped
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Apple slices
- Pound cake squares
What To Do:
- Place caramels in a 3-quart slow cooker; stir in condensed milk.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3-1/2 hours until caramels melt and mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally. Serve with apple slices and pound cake squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!
- Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Mom's Special Fruit Salad
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Pineapple Citrus Cream Squares
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- Buttercream Frosting
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- German Chocolate Snack Cake