We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your slow cooker does double duty as a fondue pot, keeping this sweet mixture at the perfect temperature for easy dipping. If there's any fondue left over, reheat it in the microwave at 1-minute intervals until heated through.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) packages caramels, unwrapped
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Apple slices
- Pound cake squares
What To Do:
- Place caramels in a 3-quart slow cooker; stir in condensed milk.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3-1/2 hours until caramels melt and mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally. Serve with apple slices and pound cake squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pistachio Banana Wedges
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Hummingbird Muffins