We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your slow cooker does double duty as a fondue pot, keeping this sweet mixture at the perfect temperature for easy dipping. If there's any fondue left over, reheat it in the microwave at 1-minute intervals until heated through.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14-ounce) packages caramels, unwrapped
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Apple slices
- Pound cake squares
What To Do:
- Place caramels in a 3-quart slow cooker; stir in condensed milk.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 3-1/2 hours until caramels melt and mixture is smooth, stirring occasionally. Serve with apple slices and pound cake squares.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crepes Suzette
- Buttercream Frosting
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- 14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes: Pineapple Upside-Down Cake and More Tropical Desserts
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 13 Foolproof Fruit Cobbler Recipes
- Pineapple Fritters
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting