Cherry Nut Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Be ready for loads of compliments when you serve up this yummy Cherry Nut Cobbler. Lots of shortcuts make it easy for you, but they'll never know that you didn't really fuss!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (21-ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup sugar plus 2 teaspoons for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cup pancake and baking mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine cherry pie filling, walnuts, the 1/2 cup sugar, and orange zest; mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish; set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk remaining ingredients except 2 teaspoons sugar, until well blended. Pour over cherry mixture. Evenly sprinkle remaining sugar over top.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes, or until crust is golden.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Top 15 Recipes with Cherries!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Banana Bread Jars
- Peach Cobbler Jars
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Pistachio Banana Wedges
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Key Lime Pie in a Jar
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jars
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Death by Chocolate