We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 10 Min
Three cheers for cherries...and for this recipe, too, 'cause it's bursting with sweet cherry flavor.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving size) package cherry-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- 1 3/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 24 maraschino cherries, well drained
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Place cold water in a 1-cup measuring cup and add ice cubes to make 1 cup. Add to gelatin, stirring until ice melts. Chill about 1 hour, or until slightly thickened.
- With an electric beater on low speed, beat gelatin and 1-1/4 cups whipped topping 2 to 3 minutes, until fluffy. Pour half of gelatin mixture evenly into 6 to 8 custard cups or dessert bowls.
- Place a dollop of remaining 1/2 cup whipped topping over each. Top each with an even amount of cherries, then cover with remaining whipped gelatin mixture, covering whipped topping and cherries completely. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours, or until set.
These can also be un-molded for serving by dipping each custard cup in hot water three quarters of the way up the sides for 10 seconds, then inverting quickly onto a dessert plate. Shake gently to loosen each from its cup.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!