We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever notice the price of Chocolate-Covered Strawberries in a fancy candy shop? Well, you can make your own simply and inexpensively. What a lovely treat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- 20 large strawberries
What To Do:
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and vegetable shortening for 1 minute; stir until smooth.
- Dip strawberries half way in chocolate and place on wax paper-lined platter to let chocolate harden.
Looking for other yummy treats to surprise your sweetheart with? Check out our FREE eCookbook, Treats for Your Sweetheart: 14 Valentine's Day Desserts!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Death by Chocolate
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Apple Crisp for Two
- Vanilla Butter Frosting
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays