We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever notice the price of Chocolate-Covered Strawberries in a fancy candy shop? Well, you can make your own simply and inexpensively. What a lovely treat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- 20 large strawberries
What To Do:
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and vegetable shortening for 1 minute; stir until smooth.
- Dip strawberries half way in chocolate and place on wax paper-lined platter to let chocolate harden.
Looking for other yummy treats to surprise your sweetheart with? Check out our FREE eCookbook, Treats for Your Sweetheart: 14 Valentine's Day Desserts!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- 10 Minute Torte
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting