Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 to 12 brownies
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
We know this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies says to cool the brownies before cutting, but your gang will never wait that long! They'll love 'em right out of the oven.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat peanut butter, butter, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla then beat in the flour. Fold in chocolate chips until well combined then spread batter evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool thoroughly on a wire rack before cutting.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!