Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Pizza for dessert? You betcha! We guarantee you'll agree with us once you taste this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sliceable sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups milk chocolate-and-peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- Hot fudge sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spread dough evenly on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan (see note).
- Bake on bottom rack for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven, and cool 15 minutes.
- Spread peanut butter evenly on cookie. Sprinkle with chips, chocolate pieces, and peanuts. Cut into 16 wedges, and place on individual plates. Drizzle with warmed hot fudge sauce.
Dust your fingertips with powdered sugar when you spread the cookie dough to prevent sticking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!