Creamy Coffee Surprise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 5 Hr
- READY IN
- 5 Hr 15 Min
This change of pace gelatin mold that has the rich, creamy flavors of a Bavarian black forest dessert will be a welcome addition to your dessert routine.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine unflavored gelatin, sugar, coffee granules, and boiling water; stir until well mixed and dissolved. Add cold water and vanilla; mix well. Chill about 1 hour, or until slightly thickened.
- Beat until light and fluffy then add whipped topping and continue beating until well combined.
- Pour into a gelatin mold or serving bowl. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or until firm. Unmold and serve, or keep chilled until ready to serve.
Grab a grater and a chocolate bar and that's all you need to make the perfect topper.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?