We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 17 Min
How 'bout tacos for dessert? Load 'em up with ice cream, fresh fruit, and a dollop of whipped cream, and watch everybody come runnin' to the table!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into strips
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Brush tortillas with melted butter; sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture. Shape 4 sheets of aluminum foil into 4-inch balls on a baking sheet. Place tortillas, butter side down, on foil; press to resemble taco shells.
- Bake 10 minutes or until crisp. Cool completely on foil on baking sheet.
- Remove tortillas from baking sheet; fill evenly with ice cream, kiwifruit, and strawberries. Dollop with whipped topping.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!