Fabulous Chocolate Fondue
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate fondue never seems to go out of style. It must have something to do with the warm chocolate and the cool fruit hitting our taste buds at the same time. I bet they send a message to our brains saying, "This is amazing! Dip again...and again!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/3 cups light corn syrup
- 1/2 pint (1 cup) heavy cream
- 4 cups (24 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, bring corn syrup and heavy cream to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove saucepan from heat and add chocolate chips and vanilla; stir until mixture is thick and smooth.
- Serve in a fondue pot or in a heatproof bowl on an electric warming tray; stir frequently.
Makes 4-1/2 cups.
Serve with fresh cut fruit, marshmallows and/or chunks of pound cake. Always use caution when using a fondue pot or warming tray.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.