Fast Strawberry Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Remember all the wonderful things Grandma used to do with strawberries? Well, now you can bring back those sweet memories (without all the work!) by baking this Fast Strawberry Cobbler.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled, cleaned, and cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour melted butter into a 1-1/2-quart glass baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and milk then pour evenly over the butter. In a separate bowl, combine strawberries, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, and water; spoon evenly over flour-milk layer. DO NOT STIR.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm or cold.
- Make sure you use self-rising flour, since regular flour will not rise and will result in a lumpy mess at the bottom of your baking dish!
- The inside of this strawberry cobbler is ooey-gooey, while the outside has a crisp, golden crust.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?