Fresh Blender Applesauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have some mushy apples you want to get rid of? They're fine for this (of course, fresh ones are great, too). So is any variety or size or combination of varieties. I like this applesauce chilled, but it's also just as good at room temperature. And it's a lot easier than cooking!
What You'll Need:
- 3 to 4 golden delicious apples, peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple juice or cider
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
What To Do:
Place all ingredients in the container of a food processor or blender. Process just until smooth.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- 10 Minute Torte
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk