Fresh Blender Applesauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have some mushy apples you want to get rid of? They're fine for this (of course, fresh ones are great, too). So is any variety or size or combination of varieties. I like this applesauce chilled, but it's also just as good at room temperature. And it's a lot easier than cooking!
What You'll Need:
- 3 to 4 golden delicious apples, peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple juice or cider
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
What To Do:
Place all ingredients in the container of a food processor or blender. Process just until smooth.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crepes Suzette
- Buttercream Frosting
- 14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes: Pineapple Upside-Down Cake and More Tropical Desserts
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Pineapple Fritters
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 13 Foolproof Fruit Cobbler Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting