Fresh Fruit Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Dessert pizzas are real crowd-pleasers. They look amazing, they taste awesome and our recipe for Fresh Fruit Pizza gets its flavor bonanza from a load of fresh fruit like plums, nectarines and berries.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8- to 9-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup mascarpone or cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced fresh fruit (including blueberries, nectarines, plums and kiwi)
- 1/4 cup apricot jam, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle tortillas with sugar and cinnamon; place on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, until crisp. Remove from oven.
- Spread with mascarpone, leaving a 1-inch border around edge. Arrange fruit on cheese.
- Brush with jam to create a glossy finish. To serve, use a large knife to cut pizzas into quarters; serve immediately.
Like recipes with blueberries? Find others you'll love, and learn about Chilean blueberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- 10 Minute Torte
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- Nutty Coconut Fingers