Heavenly Apple Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're sure you'll agree that this oven-fresh apple bake is heavenly! With a crust that's simply store-bought sugar cookie dough, and a tangy yet sweet apple-cinnamon filling, it'll melt in your mouth.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 apples, peeled and cored, sliced 1/4-inch thick (2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press cookie dough into a 9- x 13-inch baking pan, completely covering bottom of pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix apples with lemon juice, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the cinnamon, and distribute evenly over cookie dough.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar, the flour and butter, and mix with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture and bake 30 minutes, or until top is golden.
NOTE: The smell of apple desserts baking in the oven is, well, heavenly! Here's another scrumptious baked apple dessert that is sure to be a big hit!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check our collection of Dessert Ideas: Top 9 Recipes with Cinnamon.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pistachio Banana Wedges
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Buttercream Frosting
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Hummingbird Muffins
- Death by Chocolate