Heavenly Apple Bake
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 apples, peeled and cored, sliced 1/4-inch thick (2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press cookie dough into a 9- x 13-inch baking pan, completely covering bottom of pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix apples with lemon juice, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the cinnamon, and distribute evenly over cookie dough.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar, the flour and butter, and mix with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over apple mixture and bake 30 minutes, or until top is golden.
NOTE: The smell of apple desserts baking in the oven is, well, heavenly! Here's another scrumptious baked apple dessert that is sure to be a big hit!
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check our collection of Dessert Ideas: Top 9 Recipes with Cinnamon.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 31 14