Ice Cream Parlor Hot Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ooey goody, thick and rich, chocolately Ice Cream Parlor Hot Fudge will take your chocolate cravings skyrocketing to heaven. Make a batch and drizzle over a scoop of your favorite ice cream today.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients over low heat. Heat until warm and the chocolate melts, stirring frequently. Serve warm.
Use as a topping for ice cream, cheesecake, or any favorite dessert. Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator then just rewarm in a microwave or saucepan before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.
- Patriotic Blueberry Pie Parfait
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler
- Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Peach Cobbler
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes