Ice Cream Parlor Hot Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ooey goody, thick and rich, chocolately Ice Cream Parlor Hot Fudge will take your chocolate cravings skyrocketing to heaven. Make a batch and drizzle over a scoop of your favorite ice cream today.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients over low heat. Heat until warm and the chocolate melts, stirring frequently. Serve warm.
Use as a topping for ice cream, cheesecake, or any favorite dessert. Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator then just rewarm in a microwave or saucepan before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- "That Cherry Stuff"