Ice Cream Parlor Hot Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ooey goody, thick and rich, chocolately Ice Cream Parlor Hot Fudge will take your chocolate cravings skyrocketing to heaven. Make a batch and drizzle over a scoop of your favorite ice cream today.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients over low heat. Heat until warm and the chocolate melts, stirring frequently. Serve warm.
Use as a topping for ice cream, cheesecake, or any favorite dessert. Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator then just rewarm in a microwave or saucepan before serving.
- 10 Minute Torte
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Three Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Blueberry Fool