Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
These puffy pastries are as much fun to make as they are to eat, so get the kids in on the action! Let them dip the marshmallows in butter and dredge them in cinnamon sugar.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 16 large marshmallows
cup butter, melted
cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 16 triangles. In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each marshmallow in melted butter, dredge in sugar-cinnamon mixture, and place on shortest side of a dough triangle; fold point of shortest side over marshmallow, and roll toward opposite point, covering marshmallow. Pinch seams to seal. Dip seam side of puff in melted butter, and place buttered side down in an ungreased muffin cup. Repeat until all marshmallows are used.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until puffed and golden. Remove from muffin cups immediately. Combine powdered sugar and milk; drizzle over warm puffs. Sprinkle with pecans and serve.
The marshmallow disappears, but the flavor remains!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 26 14