Mocha Fudge Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In the time it takes to open a jar of commercial fudges sauce and heat it up, you can make our homemade version. With its hint of mocha flavor, this velvety sauce is a winner over your favorite ice cream. What are you waiting for?
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
What To Do:
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat until chocolate and butter melt, stirring often.
- Gradually add whipping cream, Whisking constantly. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in coffee. Serve warm over ice cream.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Buttercream Frosting
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- Top 10 Peppermint Recipes
- Candy Bar Brownie Trifle
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix