Mocha Fudge Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In the time it takes to open a jar of commercial fudges sauce and heat it up, you can make our homemade version. With its hint of mocha flavor, this velvety sauce is a winner over your favorite ice cream. What are you waiting for?
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
What To Do:
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat until chocolate and butter melt, stirring often.
- Gradually add whipping cream, Whisking constantly. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in coffee. Serve warm over ice cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!
- No Bake Desserts: 18 Easy Dessert Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook
- 10 Minute Torte
- Last Minute Applesauce Dessert
- Buttercream Frosting
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake
- Ooey Gooey Microwave Treats
- Nutty Coconut Fingers