Mocha Fudge Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In the time it takes to open a jar of commercial fudges sauce and heat it up, you can make our homemade version. With its hint of mocha flavor, this velvety sauce is a winner over your favorite ice cream. What are you waiting for?
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
What To Do:
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat until chocolate and butter melt, stirring often.
- Gradually add whipping cream, Whisking constantly. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in coffee. Serve warm over ice cream.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Homemade Glazed Doughnuts
- Buttercream Frosting
- Old Fashioned Southern Chocolate Frosting
- 42 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Quick & Easy Dessert Recipes: 501 Great Dessert Recipes for Any Occasion
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Banana Split Sundae Fluff