Mocha Fudge Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In the time it takes to open a jar of commercial fudges sauce and heat it up, you can make our homemade version. With its hint of mocha flavor, this velvety sauce is a winner over your favorite ice cream. What are you waiting for?
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee
What To Do:
- Place chocolate chips and butter in a heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat until chocolate and butter melt, stirring often.
- Gradually add whipping cream, Whisking constantly. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in coffee. Serve warm over ice cream.
- Death by Chocolate
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Vanilla Butter Frosting
- Cranberry Cobbler
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Apple Dumplings