No-Bake Banana Pudding Delight
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Channel your inner Monkey with this No Bake Banana Pudding Delight. You'll wanna eat it all and your tummy with really thank you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 48 vanilla wafers
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Beat first 3 ingredients at low speed with an electric beater 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Line bottom and sides of a 1-1/2-quart bowl with vanilla wafers. Layer with 1/3 of pudding mixture and 1/2 of bananas; repeat layers, ending with pudding mixture. Chill. Spread with whipped topping.
If dessert's your thing, invite the gang over for a dessert party. You'll want to plan for a later time than usual so it won't conflict with dinnertime. Serve up a variety of your favorite sweets, plus coffee. This is a great way to entertain without planning a complete meal.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Apple Crisp for Two
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Vanilla Butter Frosting
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes