No-Cook Oatmeal Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Never skip breakfast again with this easy make-ahead No Cook Oatmeal Pudding. Give it a try, and we're betting that you'll think it tastes so good, you might even make it for a snack or dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (NOT quick cooking)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup assorted fresh fruit
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except the fruit. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir the oatmeal, then top with fruit.
Try our Apple Pie Oatmeal for another tasty and healthy breakfast option!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"
- Crepes Suzette
- Buttercream Frosting
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- 14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes: Pineapple Upside-Down Cake and More Tropical Desserts
- 13 Foolproof Fruit Cobbler Recipes
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Pineapple Fritters
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting