No-Cook Oatmeal Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Never skip breakfast again with this easy make-ahead No Cook Oatmeal Pudding. Give it a try, and we're betting that you'll think it tastes so good, you might even make it for a snack or dessert.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (NOT quick cooking)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup assorted fresh fruit
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients except the fruit. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir the oatmeal, then top with fruit.
Try our Apple Pie Oatmeal for another tasty and healthy breakfast option!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These saucy, barbecue-slathered ribs will have you doing the two-step 'round the dinner table. We used baby back ribs to make our Texas Two-Step Ribs 'cause they're the sweetest and most tender of all the ribs, and who doesn't want to have the sweetest summer ever?