Orchard Plum Cobbler
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
When our Test Kitchen staff put this out for us to taste, let's just say it didn't stick around for long. This luscious Orchard Plum Cobbler won't last long with your crowd either.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 pounds plums, pitted and sliced thin
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and almond extract. Cut in butter until crumbly; gently stir in plums. Place mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Cut pie crust into 7 (1/2-inch) strips. Place strips over plum mixture in a lattice pattern (see photo).
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!