Peach Melba Angel Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No, this recipe didn't come from a viewer named Melba. We believe Peach Melba is named for an opera singer. It's raspberry sauce poured over peaches - and this one's served over light angel food cake.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves or jam
- 1/2 a 9-inch angel food cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (15 ¼ ounces) sliced peaches, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and raspberry preserves; mix well.
- Cover the bottom of each of five parfait or dessert glasses with a layer of angel food cake. Top with a layer of peaches then a layer of raspberries. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture over the fruit, then repeat the layers 1 more time, using all of the ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
If fresh raspberries aren't available, you can substitute a cup of thawed and drained frozen raspberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pistachio Banana Wedges
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Hummingbird Muffins