Peach Melba Angel Parfaits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No, this recipe didn't come from a viewer named Melba. We believe Peach Melba is named for an opera singer. It's raspberry sauce poured over peaches - and this one's served over light angel food cake.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves or jam
- 1/2 a 9-inch angel food cake, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (15 ¼ ounces) sliced peaches, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt and raspberry preserves; mix well.
- Cover the bottom of each of five parfait or dessert glasses with a layer of angel food cake. Top with a layer of peaches then a layer of raspberries. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture over the fruit, then repeat the layers 1 more time, using all of the ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
If fresh raspberries aren't available, you can substitute a cup of thawed and drained frozen raspberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.