Peanut Butter Cup Surprises
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 18 Min
- READY IN
- 28 Min
Here's a recipe where you have to measure out peanut butter. Everybody knows how gooey peanut butter is, but with our new trick...WOW! Easy measuring every time!
What You'll Need:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 24 miniature milk-chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, unwrapped
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 24 medium-sized muffin tins with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the peanut butter cups. With an electric beater, blend at low speed until moistened. Then beat at medium speed for 2 more minutes.
- Fill the paper-lined muffin cups 2/3 full. Press 1 peanut butter cup into the batter in each muffin cup until the top edge of each candy is even with the top of the batter.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the tops spring back when touched lightly in the center.
Measure Your Food, Not How Much You Waste!
All you have to do is spray some cooking spray into your measuring cup (or measuring spoons) before putting in any gooey ingredients. It'll make the item slide out much more easily...a time-saver and money-saver too, since there's no waste! And you'll be sure to get the right amount into your recipe.
If you don't have any cooking spray, then measure your oil or shortening first (if your recipe calls for it) - before your sticky items. That'll make them slide out just as easily.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.