Peanut Butter Cup Volcanoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to call for help when our creamy vanilla yogurt and pound cake Peanut Butter Cup Volcanoes erupt with warm melty hot fudge and peanut butter. Of course, there will be a commotion, as everyone will be asking for more.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10.75-ounce) package frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 10 even slices
- 1 quart fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt
- 2/3 cup fat-free hot fudge
- 2/3 cup peanut butter, melted (see Notes)
What To Do:
- Place each slice of pound cake in a small bowl or plate. Top each with a scoop of frozen yogurt and 1 tablespoon hot fudge then top with 1 tablespoon melted peanut butter.
- Serve immediately.
- Place peanut butter in a small microwaveable bowl and microwave for 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted, stirring occasionally.
- For more tasty and simple recipes using refrigerated and frozen foods, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Buttercream Frosting
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- Top 10 Peppermint Recipes
- Candy Bar Brownie Trifle
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix