Peanut Butter Cup Volcanoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to call for help when our creamy vanilla yogurt and pound cake Peanut Butter Cup Volcanoes erupt with warm melty hot fudge and peanut butter. Of course, there will be a commotion, as everyone will be asking for more.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10.75-ounce) package frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 10 even slices
- 1 quart fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt
- 2/3 cup fat-free hot fudge
- 2/3 cup peanut butter, melted (see Notes)
What To Do:
- Place each slice of pound cake in a small bowl or plate. Top each with a scoop of frozen yogurt and 1 tablespoon hot fudge then top with 1 tablespoon melted peanut butter.
- Serve immediately.
- Place peanut butter in a small microwaveable bowl and microwave for 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted, stirring occasionally.
- For more tasty and simple recipes using refrigerated and frozen foods, click here.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!