Peanut Butter Cups
Say hello to dessert decadence! We love these guys and whenever we make them in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen they seem to disappear right of the plate! Yummy!
What You'll Need:
cup creamy peanut butter
cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 16 ounces chocolate-flavored bark candy coating squares or semisweet chocolate squares
- 48 (1-1/2-inch) paper candy cups
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill 1 hour or until firm. Shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into balls, and flatten slightly.
- Melt candy coating in a small microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon melted candy coating into 48 paper-lined miniature (1-3/4-inch) muffin cups. Place 1 peanut butter ball in each cup; spoon remaining melted candy coating over peanut butter balls to cover completely. Cover and chill until firm. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Oh, how pretty these look in the decorative little candy cups. Pack several in little heart-shaped boxes for all the special people in your life!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
05 27 13