Peanut Butter Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Say hello to dessert decadence! We love these guys and whenever we make them in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen they seem to disappear right of the plate! Yummy!
What You'll Need:
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 16 ounces chocolate-flavored bark candy coating squares or semisweet chocolate squares
- 48 (1-1/2-inch) paper candy cups
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill 1 hour or until firm. Shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into balls, and flatten slightly.
- Melt candy coating in a small microwave-safe bowl according to package directions. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon melted candy coating into 48 paper-lined miniature (1-3/4-inch) muffin cups. Place 1 peanut butter ball in each cup; spoon remaining melted candy coating over peanut butter balls to cover completely. Cover and chill until firm. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Oh, how pretty these look in the decorative little candy cups. Pack several in little heart-shaped boxes for all the special people in your life!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- Cherry Sour Cream Tortes
- Chocolate Babka
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix