Peanut Butter Fudge
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 3/4 pounds
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
We haven't met a fudge we didn't love, especially this one! This homemade fudge recipe is wonderful for bringing gifts to friends or neighbors for the holidays... or just any ol' time of the year!
What You'll Need:
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (10-ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- Bring first 3 ingredients to boil in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 5 minutes; remove from heat.
- Add marshmallows and remaining ingredients to pan; stir until smooth. Pour into greased 9-inch square pan; cool. Cut into squares.
No candy thermometer needed to make this fast, flavorful fudge!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Death by Chocolate
- Buttercream Frosting
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Apple Crisp for Two
- Vanilla Butter Frosting
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Layered Desserts: Top 30 Layered Cakes, Trifles, Pies and More
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays